- Open-School.com is a English/Portuguese portal site with
listing for a wide variety of educational articles and online courses.
- Solar System Live
- Another online orrery, with a downloadable version for Windows as
well. There is also a sky
map generator at this site as well.
Solar System at National Geographic.
- Nice atronomical photographs and facts, and a 3D solar system
model. The 3D model requires a plug-in to view.
- A shareware skymap generator showing almost 19 billion stars down
to magnitude 16. Both French and English versions are available.
- Cramster Math Help
- a global online study community
- The Math Forum
- The Math Forum is home to one of the most extensive collections of
math education resources around, including the extremely popular Ask
Dr. Math question and answer service.
- Math Goodies
- Math Goodies is a free educational web site featuring interactive
math lessons. It also offers homework help, chat boards, calculators,
puzzles, a math image library, and more.
Ask Jeeves (http://www.ask.com)
is the Internet's premiere question
answering service. Each day Jeeves answers millions of questions ranging
from "What's on TV tonight?" to "Does IE 5.0 support cascading style
sheets?" Our mission is to help Internet users find answers to their
questions quickly and easily. If you haven't already, visit our website
and ask Jeeves a question.
WebPagerater gives Science U top marks, saying "All basic science
site. Learn the stars or study up on your planet skills. Graphics are
amazing and the lay out is very well done. "
Each month WebPageRater publishes a selection of sites in categories
such as Science and Health, with brief reviews and ratings on a
variety of criteria.